Version 4.6 has many small improvements and one noticeable change – We have reorganized some pages and settings in the Administration side of the product and made it simpler and easier to understand. This is an important change that will make it easier to expand the system while keeping it simple and easy to use.
We know that such changes can be a pain for existing customers who are already used to the product but we think that this one is so good that existing customers will like it as well.
Here are the key changes:
- All functional settings have been consolidated under a new Setup page
- A new General tab was added under the Setup page. It includes some settings that were previously in the Account page and the Group scheduling settings
- The Home page was updated with clearer terminology and icons for Group scheduling and Customer self-scheduling
- Customers on Workgroup and Enterprise accounts will see the MeetMe Profile picture in the activity stream. This will assist in identifying the MeetMe page that was used for the booking
- The Account settings have been reorganized
We hope that these changes make sense to you too. We are constantly on the lookout for ways in which we can improve the system and make it simpler and easier to use. If you have any feedback on this topic we would love to hear it.
A more detailed list of changes is available in the What’s new in version 4.6 article.